Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How can I change my program of study in the system?

610 views   |   0   3   |   Last updated on Jan 29, 2016   


You need to fill out the “Program of Study Change Form” and return completed form to Financial Aid Office, Room S107. You may access the form through MvConnect.  Click on Resources - Academic Advising - Documents & Forms - Forms.