Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I obtain my high school transcripts?

1209 views   |   1   0   |   Last updated on Nov 23, 2020    Orientation


Contact your high school to request they send an official copy of your transcripts to Moraine Valley for you.

High school transcripts must be submitted electronically to directly from your high school, or in a sealed envelope to be considered official. If you receive a transcript in a sealed envelope, it must be opened by a Moraine Valley employee or it will not be valid. Official transcripts can be provided to the Records Office (708)974-5730 or the Academic Advising Office (708)974-5721. Please contact the department prior to coming on campus to determine their on-campus hours.