Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I obtain my transcripts from previous colleges?

672 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on May 12, 2016    Orientation


Contact all previous colleges you have attended and follow their process for obtaining transcripts.

If you are seeking transfer credit, you must submit an official transcript and the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request to the Records Office in S building, room 111.The form can be found at

MVCC can accept an unofficial/open copy of the transcript only for placement purposes.